Grilled Mediterranean turkey burgers are a great substitute to beef burgers. In the recent days, most of the people love to eat burgers as because of its different crunch and taste. It is possible to make burgers without the use of beef and so everyone can consume it without any concern. Everyone can prepare sensational burgers within comfort of home. It is called as Mediterranean. You want to know the required ingredients and then obtain it in the market. Your kids will love to eat it eagerly. It is rich in minerals and essential resources so that you don’t need to visit the restaurant for consuming it. It is possible to make fresh and tasty turkey burgers within the comfort of your home in a short time. It will not take more time and efforts as you can prepare it in your house in a short span of time. If you present this amazing burger in before your family, they will really amaze of its outlook. They will ask frequently to prepare the burger in your home. You can stay happy as your family intakes healthy food.
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 1/3 cup of Parmesan, shredded
- 2/3 cup of red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons of Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 little garlic clove, pressed
- 1 ½ teaspoons of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of fresh basil, chopped
- ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
- 4 crusty rolls, divided horizontally
- You have to heat the grill in medium flame with the use of oil. Then you need to take a large bowl and add 1 pound of ground turkey and chopped onion into it. Add 1/3 cup of shredded parmesan and 3 tablespoons of finely chopped olives into the large bowl.
- Add enough ½ teaspoon of coarse salt into the mixture bowl and combine it together for perfect blend. After that, you need to include ½ teaspoon of black pepper into the bowl and then mix it well.
- Now you have to form four different patties as per your desired shapes. You want to make sure that it is one inch thick as you can get good bite while eating it. After that, you can need to brush the patties with olive oil as it helps to fry well. Even you can sprinkle some amounts of salt and pepper on the top of it.
- Now, you have to grill the burgers until it turns charred on both sides. Leave the burger for 5 minutes in the grill and so it cooks well. You need to leave the patties inside the grill for nearly 2 minutes until it gets cut section.
- You can place the patty on the top of cheese, bun and olives. Then you can place another bun on the top of the patty and enjoy the appetizing taste of it. Now you can serve and have pleasure on it with your family.