Nowadays, most of the people are turning to the fish like the salmon to give a little something extra to their diet. In fact, it is one of the cheapest fish that gives a wonderful taste. Furthermore, they have a lot of affordable health benefits for the people and this is the reason why most of the people like to add the salmons in their daily diet. However, you can prepare different kinds of recipes from the salmons in the tastiest manner. As this way, the Salmon En Croute with Goat Cheese and Spinach is one of the recipes and you will see how to prepare it through this article.
To prepare the recipe, you need to have some important ingredients and they are highly needed for making the recipe tastiest. In this way, some of the ingredients for this recipe are like as follows.
- 1 medium size skinned salmon
- 13 ounce packet of readymade puff pastry
- 1 bunch of finely chopped spring onions
- 1 cup of orange juice or lime juice
- 11 ounce packet of spinach
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 7 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated black pepper
- 1 cup of beaten egg
These are the most essential ingredients that are needed to prepare the Salmon En Croute with Goat Cheese and Spinach recipe in the tastiest way. Let’s see how to prepare this salmon recipe.
- You need to put the salmon in the bowl and squeeze over the lime juice or orange juice. Then, cover and store it in the refrigerator at night before you have started to cook.
- Slice the puff pastry into the shape of two rectangles and roll it. Then, you can preheat the oven to 200 c and place the baking tray in it.
- Then, put the puff pastry in the pan and cook it for 10 minutes until it gets the golden brown color.
- Besides, take a large pan and add some butter to cook the onion. It is also better to cook the fresh spinach after you have rinsed it.
- Then, you need to take a bowl and add the ingredients like the spring onions, spinach, black pepper, cream cheese and mix it thoroughly.
- After that, you need to slice the salmon and arrange it in the cooked pastry base. Then, you need to add the spread the mixture of the spinach under the salmon in the base.
- Roll out the remaining amount of pastry. You can use the beaten egg to cover the edges of the pastry with the salmon.
- You have to ensure whether the pastry is fully covered and then you can bake it in the center of the over nearly for 40 minutes.
- Once it is fully cooked, then you can take it to serve. To serve the salmon, you can use the slices of potatoes and the fresh green salad.
In this manner, you can prepare the tastiest salmon recipe and so you can also try it to serve for your family members.